Tono or "tone" is just that - an engaging speaker that won't break the bank yet offers performance way beyond what you might expect. The 6.5" 2-way is perhaps the most classic of any speaker design. Driver integration is the key here and this combination really works!
With a front port and moderate size cabinet placement is very flexible. Bass extension is great enough that many audiophiles won't need a subwoofer; however, if you want more output in the lowest octave then a smaller sealed version is available for use with a sub. The carbon fiber and Rohacell composite cone provides excellent detail and the ribbon tweeter adds transparent and extended highs.
- Design: 6.5" 2-way
- Drivers: SB Acoustics carbon fiber-Rohacell woofer, BZ Labs ribbon tweeter
- Frequency Response: (+/-3dB) 45hz-20K
- Bass Extension: -10dB @ 29hz
- Impedance: 4.5 ohms/nominal, 4 ohms/minimum
- Sensitivity: 86dB /1W/1M
- Suggested Power: 30-100 watts/channel RMS
- Dimensions: 20"(H) x 8"(W) x 14"(D) (tapers to 4.5" wide on the rear)
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Finishes: Walnut,Cherry,Oak, and Satin Black (custom finishes available upon request)
- Pricing: $1,750/pair (includes free shipping to the mainland USA)