The popular Tempesta has been enlarged with a second woofer and created a new floorstanding powerhouse, the Estremo. With 90dB sensitivity and a 5-ohm impedance you'll be able to drive a pair with a wide variety of amplification. The front port also simplifies placement if you need a location close to the rear wall. Our goal was to have a narrow footprint that packs a punch while still retaining the virtues of the Tempesta - smooth response, precise detail, and superior imaging.
We created a new curved cabinet design for the Estremo, 100% built here in the USA. Solid hardwood trim on the front is standard and you may choose from a wide variety of veneers for the finish. Single or bi-wired inputs are available and the crossover comes standard with Clarity capacitors, Mills resistors, and air core inductors.
- Design: dual 7" 3-way
- Drivers: Scan-Speak Illuminator aluminum cone woofers, Accuton ceramic midrange, Raal ribbon tweeter
- Frequency Response: (+2/-3dB) 45hz-20K
- Bass Extension: -10dB @ 26hz
- Impedance: 5 ohms / nominal, 4 ohms / minimum
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Suggested Power: 50-200 watts/channel RMS
- Dimensions : 40" (H) x 9" (W) x 14" (D) (tapers to 6" wide at the rear)
- Add 2" to the height with optional base
- Weight (speaker only): 80 lbs.
- Weight / Each (with shipping crate): 145 lbs.
- Standard Finishes: Many veneers are available - exotic veneers may be quoted upon request.
- Pricing : $5,995/pair (includes free shipping to the mainland USA)
- Optional base quoted upon request