Click on the pictures for a larger view...
Creating a more affordable tower speaker is a difficult challenge, especially one that doesn't heavily compromise performance. A long process was involved and the end result is the Ceramica. SB Acoustics and RAAL drivers are often found in much more expensive designs. With a front port and low bass tuning placement is simplified. We also payed heavy attention to making the impedance easy to drive for a wide range of amplifiers and receivers.
- Design: Dual 6.5" 3-way
- Drivers: Ceramic cone woofers,4" ceramic cone midrange, and RAAL 70-10D ribbon tweeter
- Frequency Response: (+2/- 3dB) 45hz-20K
- Bass Extension: (-10dB) @ 28hz
- Impedance: 6 ohms / nominal, 4 ohms / minimum
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Suggested Power: 50-200 watts/channel RMS
- Dimensions: 40"(H) x 8.5" x 14"(D)
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Standard Finishes: Satin Black,oak,maple,cherry, and walnut
- Price: $3,495/pair (includes free shipping to the mainland USA)